Used LPG Bobtail
We BNH GAS TANKS are manufacture and exporter of Used LPG Bobtail trucks of various capacities ranging from 7500 Liters to 37000 Liters. All accessories like Excess safety fittings, flow valves, valves, pipelines, mudguard, Tyres, internal valves, are provided as per requirement. The tanks are provided with unloading pumps for decanting. The unit comes with all safety features as per norms.
The steel used for manufacturing the containers meet A.S.T.M. specifications, and renowned brand valves and accessories are used.
LPG Bobtail Truck
We continue to maintain a large inventory of new A.S.M.E. tanks. And when size does matter, we’ve got you covered. Our tanks sizes range from 1200 water gallons up to 5000 water gallons. And the chassis selection here at WRD has never been better.
2600 Gallon Bobtail
2600 gallon tank, 3'Corken Pump with RegoFlowmatic internal valve, 2' Neptune metering system with 833 print register (no temperature compensation)
LPG Bobtail & Road Tankers
BNH in manufacturing LPG Road Tankers and LPG Bobtail Road Tankers.
Normal Road Tankers T / T's are operated for depot transfer. It's a single consignment. LPG Bobtail Road Tanker is designed to operate and deliver multiple parcels. The LPG Bobtail is operated in a local area market.
The LPG Bobtail has enhanced safety features, liquid transfer and custody transfer equipment.
Gas Projects, supports the product across the country with service support available in fifteen cities.
• Sustained high accuracy
• Long service life, low maintenance
• Low pressure drop
• Light-weight design
Metering System: - Mass Flow Meter or Positive Displacement Meter
Bobtail Trucks Delivery Systems
Bobtail Trucks are trucks used for local delivery to fill end-use tanks. They generally provide a metered delivery and have tanks of 3,000 to 5,000 gallons (11,000 to 19,000 liters).
Design Pressure: 17.16 bar
Test Pressure: 25.74 bar
Design Temperature: -10 / +50 ͦC
Design Code: ASME, AD MERKBALTTER, PD 5500, CODAP 2000 AND OTHERS
Volume: 7.5 M3, 16 M3, 17.3M3, 23M3, 35M3, 40M3, 45M3, 50M3, 57M3
What is bobtail?
Truck without trailer. Bobtail Trucks are trucks used for local delivery to fill end-use tanks. They generally provide a metered delivery and have tanks of 3,000 to 5,000 gallons (11,000 to 19,000 liters).
What is the volume difference between a bobtail truck and a tanker truck?
World Leading Vacuum Sewer Systems for collection of waste water
1. Best Quality and Safety
All Ourbobtail designed for carrying LPG / Propane in Bulk. This is manufactured and exhaustively tested according to our standards.
Acquire features for its quality and safety:
• High tensile strength steel
• Ultrasonic test of all plates before welding
• 100% Radiography of all weld joints
• All weld joints are Magnetic florescent particle tested
• All welded joints are Dye penetrant tested
• Mechanical tests for Physical analysis like tensile, yield and elongation
• Chemical analysis of steel plates
• Production coupon plates tested for destructive test analysis of weld joints
• Post welding heat treatment
• Hydro -Test pressure as per code requirement
• Great stability due to gravity center lowered by cylindroconical design
• External surface treatment by sand blasting to SA 2.5 and two pack poly urethane corrosion resistant paint with application with special airless spray gun for better tank life.
• Fireproof steel connections and fittings
• Aluminum sun shade on top of tank to reduce internal pressure
• Flameproof electric wires, fittings, and lighting.
2. Profitability: High Payloads